- 3 oz pork loin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp, leaves thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 cup elbow noodles
- 12 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large EGG, HARD-BOILED
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 4 fruit (2-1/8″ dia) plum
- Place pork roast in a crockpot, and top with the seasonings. Cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours; until no longer pink.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse, allow to cool completely.
- Slice olives and chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Dice eggs. Mix olives, broccoli and eggs in a large bowl with pasta, mustard and yogurt. Place in fridge and let chill till dinner.
- Serve alongside the pork and plums.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie