- 2 pound pork roast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 teaspoon brown sugar
- Add pork roast and water to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When the pork is mostly cooked, drain the liquid and shred the meat.
- Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, and brown sugar to the pork and continue cooking on low for another 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, make rice according to the package directions.
- Dice onion, chop broccoli into bite-size pieces, and slice mushrooms. Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add veggies to hot oil and sauté 5-7 minutes until tender. Add soy sauce and Worcestershire; stir until heated through and well combined.
- Serve pork with rice, veggies, and watermelon on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie