Homemade popsicles are easy to make and are made with whole food ingredients for a nutritious snack! These Creamy Blueberry Popsicles are amazingly creamy, naturally sweet and each bite is full of refreshing blueberries!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
Welcome popsicle season! This is such a great time of the year because with the right mix of ingredient popsicles can turn into a powerhouse of a snack. When you plan and stock the freezer with healthy snacks, you can’t help but say yes when the kids come begging. Trust me on this one, homemade popsicles will make you neighborhood famous in no time and none of the kids will even know you are feeding them healthy snacks.
Blueberry yogurt popsicles are a long time favorite in our house. The pretty purple color is pleasant to the eye and you can’t beat all the nutrition packed into each little blueberry.
Ingredients in Creamy Blueberry Popsicles
- Blueberries – fresh blueberries work best in this recipe, but if you only have frozen, those work also.
- Greek Yogurt – full fat Greek yogurt is best to avoid a more icy texture.
- Cream – heavy cream makes these delicious smooth and creamy. If you have a dairy allergy, you can use full fat coconut milk as a substitute.
- Honey – adds a deliciously sweet boost to enhance the natural blueberry flavor.
How to Make Blueberry Popsicles
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, cream and honey.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into your popsicle mold and freeze until solid, about 5-6 hours. Enjoy!
More of our Favorite Fruit Popsicles Recipes
Creamy Blueberry Popsicles
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla, full fat
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- In a large liquid measuring cup or bowl, whisk Greek yogurt, heavy cream and honey together.
- Gently fold blueberries into the mixture.
- Pour into your popsicle molds. Freeze for about 6 hours or until solid. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie