It only takes 4 ingredients to make this simple and delicious fruit dip! Not only will your kids gobble up their fruit- but they’ll get a punch of protein too!
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium apple
- 2 medium banana
- Mix together yogurt, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and vanilla in a small dish.
- Slice apples and bananas.
- Dip fruit into yogurt mixture and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie