- 2 cup grapes
- Dice chicken. In a large skillet, bring 1 cup of broth to boil; add chicken. Reduce heat to simmer and cook until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and set aside, reserving broth in a separate bowl.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Peel and chop onion, carrot, and celery; add to pan.
- Peel and chop both potato and parsnip, add to pan. Cook for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining 5 cups of broth and reserved broth; cover and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes. Check veggies for tenderness half-way through cooking to be sure they are not becoming too soft.
- Add uncooked pasta, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Serve soup hot with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie