Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 2 cup pineapple
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet or dutch oven.
- Mince garlic; dice onion and bell pepper. Add both to hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Dice tomatoes and cut chicken into cubes of desired size; add both to pepper and onion. Stir together and then add stock, chili powder, salt, and cumin; mix well. Cover and cook on low for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and add rice and frozen corn; mix well. Cover and continue to cook for 30-45 minutes more until rice has softened and chicken is fully cooked.
- Top with sliced avocado and serve pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie