- 1 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 4 ounces colby cheese
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium lime
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 ounces tortilla chips
- 4 medium peach
- Saute and brown beef and taco seasoning in a large skillet over medium-high heat. While it browns, blanche cauliflower:
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling. Add cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain and immediately place cauliflower into a bowl of ice water; drain when cool. Dice into smaller pieces.
- Once beef has fully cooked, remove from heat and stir in chopped tomatoes, blanched cauliflower and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado slices, lime wedges (for squeezing) and salsa.
- Serve sliced peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie