- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon sweet red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients together, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks
- Toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Spread on cooling rack; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon kosher salt (table salt if you don’t have it)
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
- For the sauce: whisk together yogurt, sweet chili sauce and cumin. Serve with carrots, if desired.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie