- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon sweet red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 8 medium carrot
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients together, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks
- Toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Spread on cooling rack; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon kosher salt (table salt if you don’t have it)
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
- For the sauce: whisk together yogurt, sweet chili sauce and cumin. Serve with carrots, if desired.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 687mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g