- 2 medium pear
- 4 slice, medium (4″ x 2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″) bread, french
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chili powder, paprika, lemon pepper, 1 tsp sea salt, garlic powder, oregano and thyme; pat onto salmon filets, and place filets in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until fish is flakey and opaque in the center.
- While fish is baking, chop celery and tomato. Add to a large bowl along with drained and rinsed beans, thawed corn, fresh cilantro leaves, oil, 1/8 tsp salt, and pepper.
- Serve salmon with corn relish, sliced pears, and a slice of French bread.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie