Bread Pudding and Grapefruit
- 4 medium grapefruit
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
- Cube raisin bread (3 cups). In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and egg whites till foamy.
- Beat in milk, honey, and vanilla. Stir in cubes. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie