- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 slice bread, raisin, enriched
- 2 large egg
- 2 large egg white
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium grapefruit
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
- Cube raisin bread (3 cups). In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and egg whites till foamy.
- Beat in milk, honey, and vanilla. Stir in cubes. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 129mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g