- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- Mix flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Mash banana with the back of a fork and add to a separate mixing bowl. Stir in milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla; whisk well to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium.
- Pour batter onto skillet forming pancakes of desired size. Heat until bubbly, then flip over and continue heating until browned and cooked through.
- Slice remaining banana.
- Top pancakes with maple syrup and banana slices (or serve banana slices on the side if preferred).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie