- Add oats, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons honey to a saucepan. Mix in water and vanilla and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once oats are boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes until oats thicken. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking to the bottom of pan.
- Remove from heat and add berries; set aside covered.
- Using a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese and remaining honey until fluffy (add more honey to taste if desired).
- Divide oatmeal among 4 bowls and stir in the cream cheese; serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie