- 2 cup green beans
- 4 medium pear
- Cook noodles as directed on package; rinse, cover, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet. Chop mushrooms and onion. Add to melted butter, season with salt, and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once done, remove from heat.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Cut steak into strips and add to hot skillet, cooking 6-7 minutes until browned. Add flour and continuously stir for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and broth, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer and continue to stir as mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- In a microwave safe dish, steam green beans in a small amount of water. They should become crisp-tender within 3-4 minutes. Mix with 1 tablespoon butter and a dash of salt; or to taste preference.
- Serve beef and mushrooms over noodles, with beans and sliced pears on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie