- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium potato, red
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 ounce ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 5 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray.
- Peel and dice potatoes, then add to a microwave safe dish along with 1-2 tablespoons of water; cover, and microwave for 3-5 minutes until fork tender.
- Chop onion, ham, and mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium; add onions and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, ham, mushrooms, parsley, turmeric, salt, and pepper; stir to fully combine. Cook on low while preparing the eggs.
- Whisk eggs together with milk and cheese. Scoop potato mixture into baking dish and pour eggs over the top. Place into oven and cook 12-15 minutes until eggs are set and golden brown on top. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Slice bananas and serve on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie