Baked omelets are an easy way to make breakfast for your whole family! When making traditional omelets, your time is spent hovering over a hot stove while you cook each Omelet separately, right? But if you bake them, you pour your eggs into a pan. Top with your desired toppings, and bake! Then you roll it up and slice for the kids to enjoy.
We start with our eggs, and our desired veggies! Anytime we can add veggies to breakfast we will! Veggies at breakfast is a great way to start the day with healthy eating.
For this one we used red and green bell peppers, and some mushrooms!
Then of course, no omelet is complete without a healthy dose of cheese!
Once out of the oven, you roll up the eggs so the filling becomes the inside.
Eggs are an essential part of a healthy diet for your family. They have:
- Vitamin D
- All 9 essential amino acids!
- And they are tasty!
- Preheat oven to 450. Blend eggs, milk, and flour in a blender until smooth. Pour in a 13X9 well greased pan.
- Add diced vegetables such as mushroom or peppers. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes.
- When the eggs are cooked through, top with cheese. If you didn’t include veggies, add salsa now.
- Roll up starting with the short end of the pan. Place on platter and slice.
So, give it a try! Full recipe below:
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie