- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mash banana and dice apple; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, egg white, yogurt, and applesauce. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the banana, diced apple, coconut, and chopped pecans.
- Pour into prepared dish, and bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Cover with foil and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie