*Registration is Closed Until Our Next Challenge*
Change the way your entire family thinks about veggies in just 21 days!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is the 21 Day Veggie Challenge?
This is our first ever challenge to really kickstart a positive change in the way your family thinks about, talks about, makes, and eats veggies! For 21 days, you will try 21 different ways to get your kids to eat veggies you’ve never tried before. The challenge starts October 1st, so don’t wait!!
It is totally free and I will be here every step of the way to make sure that you are successful!
Who is this challenge for?
This challenge is for you if……
- you want your kids to eat more veggies
- you have a picky eater
- you are frustrated that your kids won’t try new foods
- you want your kids to get excited about veggies
- you want to raise adventurous eaters who love healthy food
- you want to be a part of community of people who all have the same goal of raising healthy eaters
- you are ready for a CHALLENGE!
What is included in this challenge?
- Downloadable Resources. You get access to exclusive resources that I created just for this challenge. Even after the challenge is over, you will have full access to all the content.
- Access to my Private Facebook and Instagram Group. Join Natalie and the community for weekly Facebook and Instagram lives where I share nutrition tips and research based approaches to helping your kids eat veggies.
- Daily Veggie Guide. Natalie will take you step-by-step through each day’s veggie so you will know exactly how to help your kids with that veggie.
- Exclusive Email Series. You will receive exclusive emails with my best content of what success really looks like when feeding your kids veggies.
- Special Bonus. For participating in the challenge, you will automatically entered to win the Veggie Grand Prize. This includes a full access membership to my Super Healthy Meal Plans membership + a $100 Amazon gift card + a collection of the best veggie kitchen gadgets!
Don’t wait! The challenge starts
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie