Looking for ways to include more fruits and vegetables at every meal? Check out our meal plans for help today!
Party Cups! Orange Bowl Fruit Dip
If you are going to use oranges in your fruit dip, may as well save some dish time and use your orange for a dipping bowl! This is the perfect size for little kids to have their own serving of fruit dip. All you need to do is,
- Cut an orange in half.
- Scoop out the orange segments with a spoon. I used a grapefruit spoon, the type with the serrated edge.
- Cut a small slice off the bottom of the "bowl" so the orange cup doesn't topple over, and sits still.
The dip was easy and delicious! We used:
|Party Cups! Orange Bowl Fruit Dip||
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange juice (squeezed from the scooped out orange).
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with apples or bananas.
We are having a birthday party tomorrow night, and these orange bowls would be perfect for serving the kids their own fruit tray.