Looking for ways to include more fruits and vegetables at every meal? Check out our meal plans for help today!
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
What better thing to do with bananas besides making smoothies? OK, there are lot's, but we really like smoothies too.
This chocolate banana smoothie is a great way to start the day! 100% pure cocoa has many health benefits, (my father in law is convinced eating chocolate is restoring his sight) and you don't need to pay a premium price for the pure stuff. We get powdered cocoa and add it to things, like smoothies for that extra antioxidant boost.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 8 ounces soy milk, or low fat milk.
- 1 TBL honey
- 2 bananas (frozen)
- 1 TBL cocoa powder.
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Need something to pass the the time today?
- Canada Readers: If you are in Vancouver or Winnepeg, head over to Expecting Mom's To win Toopy and Binoo Marshmallow Moon Ticket!
- Head over to my sister's blog, she has ton's of giveaway's, including, a Dell Inspirion Duo!
- My current Giveaways: $100 From Mastercard, $150 From Laughing Cow, and $100 From Welch's. All three end next week!
- Also, check out my latest website reviews: Music Boxes, and Blogher's Website.
If you want to keep me company tomorrow, on Christmas day, I'll be online. Wade's working, and my kids will be preoccupied with their new gifts. So I think I'll blog..LOL.