Tools For Teaching
School Lesson Plan Ideas for teaching the new USDA icon, MyPlate. Each lesson plan has age appropriate ideas for teaching kids about good nutrition. Use for homeschool or in the classroom.
- Kindergarten-2nd grade(Teaching Choose MyPlate post or printable)
- 3rd-6th grade (Choose MyPlate ideas)
- Middle and High school (Choose MyPlate ideas)
- Sugar demo and comparisons!
- What is a complex carbohydrate lesson idea
- Food list for filling up Choose MyPlate
- Teach kids about the new Choose MyPlate icon and the history of the USDA’s messages with this powerpoint.
- 26 page presentation including the 2010 Dietary guidelines for Americans: Fun Fit and Healthy
Healthy Classroom Party Ideas!
Staff Wellness Ideas
Choose My Plate
Our Choose MyPlate products now come with instant lesson plan download! Complete with printables for your students.
Get help teaching the new MyPlate with our