White Bean Dip with Vegetables
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Slice cucumber.
- Add basil to a food processor and process a few seconds to break up the leaves.
- Mince garlic; drain and rinse beans. Add both to the food processor along with juice from the lemon, tahini, and salt; process 1 minute or until pureed.
- Add olive oil to the food processor 1 tablespoon at a time through the feed chute.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately with veggies on the side for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie