- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 cup cereal, bran flakes
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Combine all the ingredients for the cookies: butter through dried blueberries.
- Scoop into large cookies on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until bottoms begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with blueberries and yogurt.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 206mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 23g