- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1 cup strawberries
- Thinly slice tomato, bell peppers, avocado, cucumber, and cheese (if needed).
- Layer equal portions of each veggie onto 4 slices of bread.
- Mix the mayo with the dill and spread a thin layer onto the remaining 4 slices of bread; place on top of the veggie-stacked slices.
- Serve with strawberries and any leftover veggies on the side.