- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1 cup strawberries
- Thinly slice tomato, bell peppers, avocado, cucumber, and cheese (if needed).
- Layer equal portions of each veggie onto 4 slices of bread.
- Mix the mayo with the dill and spread a thin layer onto the remaining 4 slices of bread; place on top of the veggie-stacked slices.
- Serve with strawberries and any leftover veggies on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie