Veggie Rice NoodlesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 1/2 cup noodles with veggies, 1/2 cup pineapple
- 8 ounce rice noodles, dry
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook noodles according to package directions
- Slice or chop veggies; remove edamame from pod (if necessary).
- Add vegetables to a large skillet and stir fry until tender.
- In a separate bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, sesame oil, grated ginger, and chicken broth.
- Add the cooked noodles and sauce to the vegetables in the skillet. Stir until well combined.
- Continue cooking until warmed through. Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 636mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g