- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 medium peppers, jalapeño
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 4 cup grapes
- Lay out bread slices. Combine the feta, yogurt, and black pepper. Spread yogurt mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Thinly slice onion and cucumber, halve the olives, quarter the jalapenos, and slice the tomato (removing the seeds).
- Allow everyone to add the desired veggies to their own sandwich; cut into halves or quarters.
- Serve sandwiches with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie