- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice pepper into strips. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces if not bite-sized.
- Using clear plastic drinking cups, add a small amount of dressing to the bottom of 4 cups.
- To make an elf cup, add broccoli. To make a Santa cup, add peppers and tomatoes. To make a snowman cup, add cauliflower (for his nose you could even add a little carrot).
- Draw a belt around the elf and Santa cup. Draw eyes and a smile onto the snowman cup.
- Serve to the kids for a fun way to enjoy raw veggies!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie