- 6 ounce rice noodles, dry
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce cashews
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook rice noodles as directed on package; set aside.
- Mince garlic and grate ginger. Cut veggies into bite-sized pieces. Chop pineapple.
- Whisk together garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, salt, pepper, and chili flakes (if using). Set aside.
- Heat a large wok over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle oil into the hot pan and add veggies; cook until tender-crisp.
- Add noodles, cashews, and parsley to the veggies and toss for 1 minute to heat; remove from heat and drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side (or add the pineapple to the skillet along with the noodles).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie