- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/8 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- Mix mustard and cream cheese together; spread onto turkey slices.
- Slice carrots into thin sticks; cut asparagus spears into thirds.
- Place veggie sticks (carrots and/or asparagus) onto each turkey slice and roll up. Hold together with a toothpick if needed.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie