School lunch idea! Make a quick, easy, and satisfying pizza from whole grain torillas and tasty toppings.
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lay tortillas on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Slice or chop mushrooms and bell pepper; add to tortillas along with pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve with kiwi slices on the side.