School lunch idea! Make a quick, easy, and satisfying pizza from whole grain torillas and tasty toppings.
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lay tortillas on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Slice or chop mushrooms and bell pepper; add to tortillas along with pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve with kiwi slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie