- 4 large egg
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium mango
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 cup pistachios, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Hard-boil eggs. Allow to cool, then peel.
- Prepare oats as directed on package; stir in cinnamon.
- Chop strawberries, mango, and apple. Coarsely chop pistachios.
- Serve oats topped with chopped fruit and nuts, and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve with eggs on the side.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 73mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g