- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium plum
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool.
- Add oil and lemon juice to pasta, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Chop zucchini and slice tomatoes in half; add to pasta along with the parsley and feta. Toss gently.
- Add in more oil and/or lemon juice as desired.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Serve with plums on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie