- 4 Potato medium (2-1/4″ to 3-1/4″ dia) russet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 lb turkey, ground
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Rinse potatoes, poke them each with a fork then wrap them in foil; Bake for 50-60 minutes, flipping them over half-way in between cooking. Check for doneness by either piercing with a fork or squeezing with an oven mitt. They will be tender when done.
- Allow to cool enough to handle with your hands.
- While the potatoes are baking, heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Dice onion and mushrooms, add to skillet; sauté for 3-4 minutes, add turkey and cumin; cook until meat is no longer pink; mix occasionally to crumble.
- While meat cooks, slice tomatoes in half and dice avocado. Assemble potatoes by slicing down the center, topping with turkey and any variety of the veggies. serve pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 59mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g