Spinach and artichokes add some green goodness and a flavor twist to classic grilled cheese. Serve with colorful veggies for a rainbow lunch!
- 2 medium mango
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread; set aside.
- Chop spinach and artichokes; toss into a bowl with cheese and pepper.
- Preheat a sandwich press (or heat a large skillet over medium).
- Spread spinach filling onto 4 slices of bread, then top with remaining slices to form 4 sandwiches, butter-side out.
- Cook sandwiches until cheese has melted and bread is crispy on both sides.
- Slice sandwiches in half and serve with cubed mango and baby carrots on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie