- 4 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 2 cup strawberries
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Slice onion and mince garlic. Place on the bottom of the crockpot and pour in broth.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sugar, chili powder, salt, cumin, and cinnamon. Rub over pork and place pork into crockpot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred pork with two forks.
- Toss together a salad of shredded cabbage and dressing. Add strawberries if desired, or serve on the side.
- Serve pork on rolls with salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie