- 10 ounce Normandy Blend vegetables, frozen
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Slightly thaw vegetables, just enough to skewer them onto the wooden skewers.
- Once skewered, drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until veggies are heated through and beginning to brown.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 180mg | Fiber: 3g