Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Mince garlic and combine with rosemary, salt, and pepper; rub over the pork.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Place the seasoned pork tenderloin into a Ziploc bag and add the oil and vinegar mixture. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 4-10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove the pork from the bag and place the tenderloin on a foil-lined baking dish.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake 25-30 minutes until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 160° F.
- While pork is baking, cook rice as directed on package.
- Cut asparagus into quarters (or thirds) and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium and add asparagus. Cook for 4-5 minutes until crisp-tender, then remove from heat and spritz with fresh lime juice.
- Allow pork to sit for 5 minutes after baking, then slice into 1/2-inch pieces. Spoon pan juice over roast before serving.
- Serve rice, asparagus, and apricots on the side. (Serving size: 3 ounces pork, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup asparagus).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie