- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, shred chicken from the rotisserie and set aside.
- Drain and rinse beans, thaw corn, slice mushrooms and avocado, and chop pineapple.
- Divide rice among lunchbox containers (or bowls if serving at home), then top with beans, chicken, mushrooms, corn, salsa, and avocado.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie