Teach your kids good habits this Summer with these fun charts!
Keep good routines going by maintaining boundaries and activities with your kids.
- Daily Chore Chart: A list of daily chores to complete for the day. Cute icons included that your kids can move from ‘to-do’ to ‘done’.
- Summer Bucket List: Lots of fun and creative ideas to do this Summer with your kids to create memories and keep them off screens!
- Family Kindness Chart: Help your kids learn natural consequences for undesirable behaviors. An if you………then you………format.
- Screen Time Tokens: Set boundaries around screen time with these fun tokens. Kids can earn them or you can allot a specific amount.
- Instant Download. Print at your convenience.
- Four full color 8 1/2 x 11′ printable charts.
- Fun cutouts also included.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie