- 4 ounce rotini pasta, whole wheat, dry
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 olive green olives
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans) drained
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, allow to cool.
- Cut broccoli and pepper into bite sized pieces. Dice carrot and tomato. Slice olives. Set all veggies aside.
- Whisk together olive oil, parsley, 1T (or more depending on personal taste) fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together (including the can of drained chickpeas) in a large bowl. Serve immediately or chill for later.
Calories: 521kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 731mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 6g