- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium apple
- 2 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 cup milk
- Toast bread, spread each slice with 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter. Slice apple thinly, and top each of 4 slices of bread with apples; top off with second slice of bread; cut in half.
- Serve with pepper slices and a small glass of milk.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g