- 2 regular Pie crust, refrigerated, unbaked
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 cup water
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 6 small ramekins with pie crust; set aside.
- Chop onions and roughly chop carrot. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and carrot for 10 minutes or until onion is transparent.
- Meanwhile combine next 5 ingredients (through salt); add to skillet. Stir in corn. Add broth and bring to a boil. In a small bowl, dissolve the corn starch in water. Add to skillet and stir frequently for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Add to skillet along with mushrooms and cook until heated through.
- Pour filling into each ramekin and top with additional pie crust. Make a slit on the top of each pie. Bake 25-30 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then serve.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 889mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g