- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 medium pomegranate
- 2 medium peach
- Prepare veggies (minus the spinach) by blanching them. (see link for instructions)
- Cook pasta according to package directions and allow to cool. Mix pasta, peppers and broccoli together. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Prepare salad with spinach, feta, and pomegranate arils.
- Serve with peaches!
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 246mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g