- 6 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1/3 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 3 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and allow to completely cool. Set peas out to thaw.
- Chop carrot, cucumber, and ham; add to a large mixing bowl along with thawed peas.
- In a separate bowl, mix together yogurt, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add yogurt mixture to the veggies, then stir in cooled pasta. Toss until well coated.
- Eat immediately or cover and refrigerate for later.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 305mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g