- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 medium honeydew
- Drain tuna, add to a medium-sized mixing bowl, and mash with a fork; stir in mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Remove crusts from bread and flatten with a rolling pin until about 1/16-inch thick.
- Spoon tuna in a log down the middle of each slice of bread.
- Peel and grate 1 carrot and finely dice 1/2 of a cucumber. Add to the tuna and roll up the bread tightly to enclose the filling. Cut each roll crosswise into four pieces.
- Peel the remaining carrots and cut into sticks; slice the remaining cucumbers; remove seeds from melon and cut into cubes.
- Serve tuna roll-ups with veggies and melon on the side.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 604mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 29g