- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/4 cup chives, dried
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium orange
- 1 medium cucumber
- Drain tuna and finely chop cabbage.
- Mix together tuna, cabbage, chives, yogurt, salt, and pepper. Toast bread and spread 4 pieces with tuna mixture, topping with remaining slices. Cut sandwiches in half if desired.
- Serve with oranges and sliced cucumbers on the side.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 557mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 6g