- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 12 ounce tortellini pasta
- 2 cup blackberries
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Peel sweet potato, rinse and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Toss into hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper and cover. Stir occasionally and cook for 5-6 minutes, allowing potato to soften.
- Remove cover and add broth. Deglaze the pan by scraping with a spatula until browned bits have been removed. Stir in spinach and allow to wilt.
- Pour in half-and-half, cover. Bring to a simmer and then add tortellini. If frozen, cook for 10-15 minutes. If not frozen, it will only take a few minutes to fully cook tortellini.
- Serve warm with berries on the side.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 507mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g