- 1 stalk celery
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium pear
- Dice celery, cut squash and cucumber into strips, and slice pears.
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise, then add in the celery.
- Spread tuna salad onto 4 slices of bread; add lettuce and remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches. Cut each in half if desired.
- Serve sandwiches with veggie strips and pears on the side.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 487mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 23g