- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit and spray 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Prepare pasta as directed on box for al dente.
- Mix panko, paprika and olive oil and set aside. Chop broccoli.
- Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until steaming, stir in cheddar until melted. Take off heat and add yogurt, nutmeg, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Drain pasta and add to the cheese sauce; mix well.(optional: Line baking dish with fresh spinach). Add broccoli to bottom of pan. Spread the pasta mixture on top of broccoli, then sprinkle with the panko mixture, and top off with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until hot throughout, and panko is golden brown; approximately 10-15 minutes.
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 495mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g