- 6 ounce rice noodles, dry
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 cup spinach
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Cook Thai noodles as directed on package. Drain and set aside, covered.
- While noodles are cooking, cut eggplant into 1/2-inch thick rounds; peel sweet potato and cut into 1-inch cubes. Dice pepper and tomato, chop onion, and mince garlic. Place all vegetables aside separately.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and curry paste to hot oil and stir together, cooking for 20-30 seconds.
- Add eggplant, potato, and pepper; stir and cook for 1 minute. Mix in tomato, milk, sugar, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables have softened.
- Stir in cooked noodles, spinach, 1 teaspoon of lime zest, and 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice; toss to coat evenly and continue to cook until heated through.
- Serve with frozen mango on the side.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 201mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g