- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup spinach
- Preheat grill to 425°F.
- Mix soy sauce, mustard, garlic powder and pepper in a bowl. Dice onion and add to bowl along with cheese and beef. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape beef mixture into 4 hamburger patties. Grill burgers for 6-7 minutes. Flip and grill an additional 3-4 minutes, checking each burger for doneness.
- Place burgers on rolls and top with sliced tomatoes and spinach. Serve with raspberries on the side.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 583mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 7g